Dibaajmowin is a newsletter produced and distributed by the Kinoomaadziwin Education Body, for the Anishinabek Education System. For more information or to submit material for inclusion in the next issue of the newsletter, please contact email@example.com.
Public documents published by the Kinoomaadziwin Education Body can be found below. These may include annual reports, conference summaries, special reports, etc. For additional information on a particular document, please contact the KEB head office.
2019 Niigaan Gdizhaami "We Are Moving Forward Together" Forum Report
2018 Niigaan Gdizhaami "We Are Moving Forward Together" Forum Report
The third annual Niigaan Gdizhaami Forum was held on February 26 & 27, 2018, in Toronto, Ontario. The forum's annual report and documentation are available in the links below.
- Ngo Dwe Waangizid Anishinaabe
- 2018 Agenda
- Bios for Co-Chairs and Speakers
- Report from February Forum 2017
- KEB Board and Officers Information Sheet
- KEB Staff Information Sheet
- AES Map and Organizational Chart
- REC Summary Sheet
- AES Educational Landscape
- Summary of 2017 REC and School Board Meetings
- Summary of the Education Implementation Plan
- Summary of the MYAP
- Draft ESA Guidelines
- Questions Sheet for ESA Guidelines Breakout Sessions
- Summary Sheet on Research and Evaluation
- Template for Feedback on Research and Evaluation
- Explanation of the Puzzle Exercise
a) Workshop #1 - Roslyn Bowness & David Newhouse
b) Workshop #2 - Elizabeth Bigwin & Alison Bradshaw
c) Workshop #3 ACHWM & Suzanne Gordon
d) Workshop #4 - Colleen Sheriff & Sandy Yep
e) PPT Keynote Speaker Alan Corbiere
f) PPT Keynote Speaker Jan Haugen
- Plain Language Master Education Agreement
- Conference Evaluation Form
2018 Annual General Membership Report
The Kinoomaadziwin Education Body hosted its meeting of the Annual General Membership in June 2018. A summary report is available below.
2018 REC Fall Meeting Reports
Data and Information Sharing Agreement
The Data and Information Sharing Agreement (DISA) was established between the Anishinabek First Nations, the Kinoomaadziwin Education Body and the Ontario Ministry of Education (the Parties). It describes what information will be shared by the Parties, the process for sharing that information and the management, storage, access and use of that information.